Hunter Douglas Shutters
The privacy you need, the craftsmanship you deserve. Hunter Douglas shutters are available in long-lasting materials and elevated finishes, and can be made to fit a variety of windows, including specialty shapes and sliding-glass doors.
Heritance® Hardwood Shutters
Heritance® Hardwood Shutters wooden shutters are the peak of craftsmanship and made from 100% natural hardwood—either basswood or poplar—and boast everyday beauty and long-term performance.
- Genuine Hardwood – Heritance shutters are made from rapidly renewable, 100% genuine basswood or poplar hardwood
- Integra™ Finish – This finish is applied in a multi-coat process to create high luster and long-lasting durability, so the shutters require minimal care
- Superior Craftsmanship – Truemill® dovetail construction is one of the strongest and most structurally sound methods for holding panels together, as components are tightly interlocked. Competitors use alternative methods, such as standard dowel construction, which instead relies on glue
- Endless Color Possibilities – Choose from a selection of paints and stains, or customize your own color to match your existing décor
- Handcrafted Series – This decorative series blends the natural elegance of genuine hardwood with custom artistry. A selection of designer finishing techniques provides new ways to accentuate the inherent character and color of natural wood
- Specialty Shapes – A diverse range of specialty shapes with sunburst or horizontal louvers is available to create the ultimate custom shutter for your home
- Arbor Day Foundation® – For every Heritance shutter purchased, Hunter Douglas makes a donation to the Arbor Day Foundation to support its efforts to plan and preserve trees and the rainforest
Operating Systems for Heritance®
Bi-Fold Track, Bypass Track, Standard Hinged Panels, Front Tilt Bar, TruView™ Rear Tilt
PALM BEACH™ Polysatin™ Shutters
Living in hot, humid or extreme climates is easier with Hunter Douglas Palm Beach™ shutters. Build the signature look of shutters with our durable, UV-resistant Polysatin™ material prevents warping, cracking, fading, chipping and peeling even when exposed to intense sunlight and moisture.
- Palm Beach Promise™ – Hunter Douglas offers a lifetime guarantee that your Palm Beach shutters will never warp, crack, fade, chip, peel or discolor
- Water Resistant – The unique Polysatin compound is resistant to moisture and mildew, so Palm Beach shutters work very well in damp or humid spaces
- DuraLux™ Finish – This special treatment creates the look of a finely painted shutter with a matte finish on all of our Palm Beach shutters Polysatin colors
- Built to Last – Interior aluminum bracing and resin blocks add superior strength
- Motorization – Palm Beach shutters with PowerView® Automation are the only motorized shutter on the market, perfect for hands-free louver operation. An exclusive override feature also allows for manual operation; simply move the louvers by hand without worrying about damaging the motor
Operating Systems for Palm Beach™
PowerView®, Bi-Fold Track, Bypass Track, Standard Hinged Panels, HiddenTilt™, Front Tilt Bar, TruView™ Rear Tilt
Newstyle® Hybrid Shutters
Combining the natural style of genuine wood with the durability of advanced, man-made materials, NewStyle® Hybrid Shutters are both practical and beautiful, and have a range of colors, design styles and configurations to suit any interior.
- Hybrid Material – NewStyle shutters are made from a wood composite material co-extruded with a polypropylene coating for a quality product that’s built to last
- Finetech® Finish – Our proprietary Finetech low-luster finish replicates the warmth and character of solid wood on all NewStyle Hybrid Shutter colors
- UltraGrain™ – A grain-like finish mimics the beautiful look of genuine wood
- Quality Construction – Truemill® dovetail construction is a master woodworking technique. This structurally sound method holds panels together by interlocking the components
- Specialty Shapes – NewStyle shutters are available in a wide range of specialty shapes, including arches, angles, circles and more
Operating Systems For Newstyle®
SoftClose™ Louvers, Bi-Fold Track, Bypass Track, Standard Hinged Panels, Front Tilt Bar, HiddenTilt™